HOW TO SHOP:


To view the complete collections,visit my online boutique at www.beautifulsofea.com

This blog is for sharing tips & ideas on fashions,slimming,fitness and business.
However I will update here for any New Arrivals uploaded to my website.Have a pleasant reading and happy shopping!!


Thursday, October 9, 2008

MAXI MANIA !!


SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!

This month new arrivals will focus on MAXI DRESS.
However I also include new design Jacket to mix & match with the maxi dress.
There are also new inner turtleneck in the store.
Now I'm really crazy bout maxi dress...the best part is that i can 'hide' my big hip & thighs...hihihi..love the dresses,both kimono & tube.
This dresses are made of chiffon & polyester...no need to iron...very nice material...
I highly recommended for pregnant women...very comfy yet stylish & elegant,just mix & match with your favorite cardi,jacket or shawl...